So its been more than a year since my last post. During 2018 and early 2019, lots of personal experiences both good and bad affected my ability to commit to regularly posting updates. I resigned from my developer job in Grenada in December (this was the best choice) and have since returned to Trinidad & Tobago.
This year in particular has proven to be most challenging for me thus far, I have had to re-evaluate many areas in my life personally and professionally. Ultimately, I’ve learnt so many powerful lessons and I am committing to applying them to my everyday life. I re-designed my website and blog, started a few new projects and have both short term and long term goals that I am working toward accomplishing.
- Life is short, we need to enjoy the time we are given.
- Live your truth. Some things are set in stone and some aren’t.
- The people you love will change you and help you become a better person.
- Hope is a powerful thing to lose.
- Use the lessons you’ve learned to push ahead.
- Scars will heal…. eventually.
Going forward, I am going to try harder to keep this blog active. It is one of the short term goals I have. I’m going to keep pushing out new addons and apps whenever inspiration hits and partner with cool people to make interesting things happen. This year may be tough but I’m fighting on.
Here’s to turning coffee into code… and stories.