Doze has received a range of new fixes and improvements.
- Tweaked the layout of the country selection screen to use screen estate better.
- Tweaked the layout of the alarms on the alarms tab.
- Introduced a new Fetch Data screen after selecting the country of preference for updating the data.
- Added a new tabbed layout to the app with three options, ‘Alarms’, ‘Holidays’ and ‘Thoughts’.
- Reduced the graphic greeting header so more space is available for content.
- Removed gradients from the Create Alarm Popup and enlarged days buttons for easy tapping.
- Added 5 new alarm tones and the ability to preview them with a tap.
- You can now set a custom name for alarms.
- You can now create up to 5 alarms.
Several new improvements are being worked on such as the ability to receive notifications the day before an upcoming holiday and on the day of the alarm itself. We’ve added a thoughts tab where thoughts can be created. Thoughts are a way for you to never forget what’s on your mind. The ability to share thoughts with others is also planned. We are also working on new features for Holidays such as list view of all holidays in the current calendar year as well a settings page where the preferred country can be changed, notifications can be enabled or disabled among other things.
Currently, alarms do not work. Alarms can be created but will not work. This is a known issue that we’re actively working to resolve. When this feature is working, a preview will start rolling out to anyone willing to try it.
Enjoy a quick preview of the update below